Saturday, April 27, 2024

Introduction to “My Path”

 

English • Deutsch • Español • Français • Português • Pусский • 中文
Reminder to Complete “My Path”
Prerequisites Initiative


Dear friend,

Please update your practice progress in the new My Path feature on our platform.

This initiative aims to ensure that students meet the necessary prerequisites for Tergar courses and retreats. We ask that you record your Joy of Living and Path of Liberation progress in My Path


To access My Path, visit events.tergar.org and click on your profile located in the top right-hand corner.

To input your information into My Path, select your preferred language and then click on “Add Progress.” You will find both Joy of Living and Path of Liberation levels, which can be expanded or collapsed using the arrows on the left. Please watch the instructions:

Once you complete an online Tergar International Joy of Living or Path of Liberation course or retreat, you will find that a Certificate of Participation becomes available to be downloaded. 

Use of the My Path feature will gradually become mandatory for registration for our Tergar courses and retreats as per Mingyur Rinpoche’s wishes:

 
Remember to return to My Path to update your information as you complete practice requirements for the Joy of Living and/or the Path of Liberation

If you have questions about your qualifications, please email
studysupport@tergar.org

If you have technical questions navigating My Path, please email
tlcsupport@tergar.org

With our thanks,

– Tergar Meditation Community

 

No comments:

Post a Comment