Sunday, May 29, 2022

Mintable Newsletter

 

MINTABLE NEWSLETTER

The Best NFTs, Projects, Events and Updates on Mintable This Week

 

t2eedm

Coming Soon: Trading Rewards!


Mintable’s Trading Rewards is coming back, bigger and better than before! This time, we're giving users 200 USDT for every NFT purchase of Ξ1 or more. 

Campaign begins in June, so sign up for an account and start scouting out your favorite NFTs!

   
omegiveaway

Ome NFT Giveaway!


Ome is the 1st ever Health-to-Earn #NFT rewarding you for being healthy!
Doxxed team & venture backed with live working app

See our pinned tweet on Twitter for instructions to join the Giveaway

   

 

VIVOROTO

FEATURED ARTIST

 

Vivoroto is an artist who draws inspiration from his troubled childhood, channeling memories to transform tragedy into visceral beauty.

choked

Choked Words

That moment when you want to share your pain with someone, but if you speak all you can do is cry....

   
   
03271989

03271989

The date when I created a door next to my bed that took me to an imaginary world to which I went every night so as not to hear my father from my bed while he put on X movies and yelled at my mother

   
resolution

The Resolution of the Equation

Everything has to evolve, find a better way, move on, grow. Like people I admire, I also had to arm myself with courage to be able to evolve.

   

FEATURED NFTs

 

cryptomann#1

Cryptomann #1

First in a series of 3D animated works by cryptodaddyy

 

   
benzo

Benzo Melvinas


Part of a series of 3D animated characters by nebhelix

 

No comments:

Post a Comment